Farm Bureau Insurance of Michigan Provides Customers with Seamless Communication Options
Farm Bureau Insurance of Michigan went live with Hi Marley for their Auto Physical Damage claims, bridging the conversation between insureds and the entire insurance ecosystem and furthering its dedication to innovation and customer loyalty.
Time to First Contact Weighs Heavily on Claims Satisfaction
Property Casualty 360
Recent research from Hi Marley found that the highest-performing claims adjusters make first contact with claimants within three minutes at least half of the time, and with 80% of claimants within 3.5 hours. In contrast, the lowest-performing claims adjusters take around 43 hours or more to make first contact in 50% of their cases.
Guidewire Promotes Eight PartnerConnect Solution Partners
Guidewire announced that eight Solution partners have been promoted within the PartnerConnect Solution Alliance Program for their contributions serving mutual customers. Guidewire’s solution ecosystem is the largest in the P&C industry, with over 150 solution partners providing over 170 integrations in the Guidewire Marketplace.
Hi Marley Research Finds Insurers, Adjusters Should Prioritize Communication, Touts Importance of Insurer FNOL Control
Repairer Driven News
New research conducted by Hi Marley found that insurance adjusters who engage with customers quickly at the start of the claim are more likely to take an empathetic approach, provide timely service and sustain excellent communication throughout the claims process.
Metrics that Matter: Unlocking the Value in “Time to First Contact”
We analyzed data tied to a representative sample of 100 high caseload adjusters from across our carrier customers to answer the question, “can TTFC accurately predict how an adjuster will handle a claim throughout its lifecycle?” and reveal how TTFC can significantly impact customer satisfaction, cycle times, cost savings and more.
Why Carriers Should Prioritize Responsiveness
Consumer expectations are changing. Carriers must be responsive or risk losing their customer base. Learn why insurance carriers who prioritize responsiveness will increase customer satisfaction and cost savings and hear directly from Hi Marley customers who use the collaboration platform to communicate and provide timely service to their policyholders.
New Research Uncovers the Importance of Fast Time to First Contact for P&C Claims
We analyzed customer data tied to a representative sample of 100 high caseload adjusters from across Hi Marley’s carrier partners, and found that Time to First Contact is a strong indicator of adjusters’ overall attention to customer service.
2022 Hurricane Season Insurance Report
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration estimates a “65% chance of an above-normal season, a 25% chance of a near-normal season and a 10% chance of a below-normal season” for the 2022 Atlantic hurricane season. Mark Snyder dives into what that means for insurers (and homeowners).