Hi Marley is a purpose-driven SaaS platform built for the insurance industry by people who know and love insurance. Designed to enhance customer trust and loyalty, Hi Marley enables hassle-free communication between the policyholder, insurance carrier and partners through a conversation SMS platform helping delight policyholders and achieve faster time to resolution. The platform uses industry-leading analytics to generate meaningful insights - enabling carriers to drive positive outcomes. Hi Marley has flexible APIs and requires zero integration to get started.
An exciting opportunity exists for a technical product professional on our Implementation and Enablement Team. Hi Marley is seeking an Integration Analyst to be a part of our customer facing integration efforts and diligence activities. As a member of the Implementation and Enablement Team, this position plays a central role in providing technical support to our customers in their integration efforts. This positions works closely with Customer Success, Product Management, Engineering, and Sales.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure Hi Marley provides the most simple and lovable integration experience to our customers by consulting on Hi Marley integration functionality and usage by proposing best practice techniques that include UX, application and data level integrations and impacts
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Hi Marley’s integration methods, including our APIs and webhooks
- Work in collaboration with Customer Success & Sales to support the complete integration lifecycle, from pre-sales "solution-ing", through deployment in test environments, production implementations and ongoing support
- Speak to and illustrate integration recommendations and requirements
- Map proposed integration methods to customer process, goals and outcomes
- Troubleshoot customer integration issues and enable engineering to resolve defects in a timely manner
- Proactively provide insight into issues that may affect customers or other areas of the product
- Experience with REST APIs & Webhooks
- Proven understanding of REST API principles and JSON data structures
- Familiarity with database concepts (SQL/NoSQL)
- Experience with Swagger/OpenAPI Specification a plus
- Knowledge of API and SSO authentication/authorization a plus (API key/SAML/OAuth)
- Experience with API tools such as Postman, SwaggerHub, or ReadyAPI a plus
What We’re Looking For
- Experience with APIs (either design, testing, or development)
- A natural investigator with troubleshooting/analysis skills and strong technical aptitude. Ability to navigate data and people to find answers.
- Excellent communication skills through phone, in-person, and writing
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a passion for customers success and/or experience working with enterprise Customer IT Teams
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Comfort in a startup environment – we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time (customer-visit, industry conferences when safe to do so)
Who We Are:
Hi Marley has six permission to play values (Integrity, Inclusive, Compassion, Respect, Gratitude, Coachable) and three core values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
- Max Courage - we encourage our team, our customers, and their customers to dream big, try new ideas and maximize impact by measuring risk.
- Be Humble – we lead with appreciation and promote a culture of humility, compassion and openness to learn from anyone, anywhere.
- Ubuntu “I am because we are” - we believe true success is much bigger than any single individual or company. By aligning our individual aims behind a shared purpose we can achieve our fullest potential, together.
What We Offer:
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, supportive and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering
- A fun, lively startup culture
- Core values-based leadership
- A culture of employee engagement, diversity and inclusion
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a matching 401k program, and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it
- Competitive salary and generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
Hi Marley is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, where all employees are encouraged to be their authentic selves.
Hi Marley participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information, please review the documents under "E-Verify Poster" here: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/OnlineResources.aspx