Customer Success ManagerHybrid - Boston, MA
Hi Marley is the first intelligent conversational platform built for P&C insurance and powered by SMS. Designed by insurance professionals, Hi Marley enables lovable, convenient conversations across the entire ecosystem, saving money and time for carriers while building customer loyalty through delightful interactions. Hi Marley's industry-leading collaboration, coaching and analytics capabilities deliver crucial insights that streamline carrier operations while enabling a frictionless customer engagement experience. The solution is made for the enterprise; it’s fast to deploy, easy to use and seamlessly integrates with core insurance systems. Through its advanced conversational technology, Hi Marley reduces friction – empowering innovative carriers to reinvent the customer and employee experience.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for a Customer Success Manager within the insurance or insure-tech industry to join our team. As a Hi Marley Customer Success Manager, you will be the backbone of our relationship with our customer base. In this role you will maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by building lasting relationships with our customers and ensuring they realize full value from their investment with Hi Marley.
The Hi Marley Customer Success team seeks to build a culture of collaboration and customer-centricity.
What You’ll Do:
- Team with Account Managers to maintain positive relationships with our customers and have ownership of Customers’ success with Hi Marey platform services; measured through retention rate, Customer Satisfaction (NPS), and other engagement metrics that measure customer sentiment/success
- As the expert on each of your customer’s strategic goals, you will outline prescriptive customer success plans that map to value realization and drive ongoing user engagement
- Engage regularly with customers via operational reviews, check-ins, and email to engage in program adoption, evaluate needs and tracking of goals
- Identify opportunities to expand the relationship and generate leads for the Hi Marley Account Management Team
- Drive the risk mitigation strategy by working cross functionally and ensuring accountability across multiple departments within Hi Marley
- Track and measure the net benefits of Hi Marley against well-defined customer goals and objectives and provide quantified data to customers and internal Hi Marley teams
- Work agile; most specifically with our customer success, product, and engineering teams to ensure our customers are at the center of everything we do
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing role, with experience in Insurance or Insuretech
- Strong relationship builder who is able to connect and build trust with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders; including senior executives, legal, technical, finance, sales, and marketing experts
- Track record of providing consultative and proactive support to customers
- Consistently meet or exceed internal performance metrics
- Proven consensus builder who drives change with customers
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their business goals
- Ability to quickly grasp and succinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Demonstrates comfort with cross-functional collaboration with business and technical stakeholders
- Ability to travel about once a month
Who We Are:
Hi Marley has three core values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
- Max Courage - we encourage our team, our customers, and their customers to dream big, try new ideas and maximize impact by measuring risk.
- Be Humble – we lead with appreciation and promote a culture of humility, compassion and openness to learn from anyone, anywhere.
- Ubuntu “I am because we are” - we believe true success is much bigger than any single individual or company. By aligning our individual aims behind a shared purpose we can achieve our fullest potential, together.
Benefits and Perks:
On top of an exciting, supportive and intellectually curious workplace, we provide:
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a matching 401k program, and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it
- Competitive salary and generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- A fun, lively startup culture
- Core values-based leadership
- A culture of employee engagement, diversity and inclusion
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
Hi Marley is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, where all employees are encouraged to be their authentic selves.
Hi Marley participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information, please review the documents under "E-Verify Poster" here: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/OnlineResources.aspx