Salesforce AdministratorBoston, MA
Hi Marley is a purpose-driven SaaS platform built for the insurance industry by people who know and love insurance. Designed to enhance customer trust and loyalty, Hi Marley enables hassle-free communication between the policyholder, insurance carrier and partners through a conversation SMS platform helping delight policyholders and achieve faster time to resolution. The platform uses industry-leading analytics to generate meaningful insights - enabling carriers to drive positive outcomes. Hi Marley has flexible APIs and requires zero integration to get started.
We’re looking for a Salesforce Administrator to scale and optimize our Salesforce instance. Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, you will play a key cross functional role within the Go to Market Team (Marketing, Growth, Customer Success) by managing the configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our Salesforce.com (SFDC) instance.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of SFDC. Ongoing management of users, data sets, objects, fields, page layouts, integrations, and security
- Design scalable solutions and build out enhancements and new functionality
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, prioritization, and completion of new development requests through participation in discovery sessions with key stakeholders
- Drive and increase user adoption and ensure satisfaction by delivering solutions that emphasize a simple and intuitive user experience
- Develop training plans and materials to support SFDC users. Maintain proper documentation of training, process, and policy
- Provide training as needed to support onboarding of new team members
- Keep up to date on new SFDC feature and functionality enhancements and make recommendations on enhancements to adopt
- Work in and deploy from a sandbox environment. Ensure proper testing of all changes to business logic, and oversee the transition of changes into production
- Serve as a key subject matter expert on complex and/or critical business issues and processes that live in SFDC
- Build reports and dashboards to measure sales activity, data quality, and integrity
- Assist with vetting, selecting, and implementation of new SFDC related solutions
- Manage large sets of data and perform data loads where necessary
What We’re Looking For:
- 1-3+ years of SFDC administration experience
- Strong understanding of the SFDC platform and the ability to build custom objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of business process development and improvement initiatives
- Strong technical aptitude for data management (data analysis, data visualization, data structure)
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests and manage across multiple functional units
- Experience with Salesforce Pardot a plus
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certificate a plus
Who We Are:
Hi Marley has six permission to play values (Integrity, Inclusive, Compassion, Respect, Gratitude, Coachable) and three core values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
- Max Courage - we encourage our team, our customers, and their customers to dream big, try new ideas and maximize impact by measuring risk.
- Be Humble – we lead with appreciation and promote a culture of humility, compassion and openness to learn from anyone, anywhere.
- Ubuntu “I am because we are” - we believe true success is much bigger than any single individual or company. By aligning our individual aims behind a shared purpose we can achieve our fullest potential, together.
What We Offer:
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, supportive and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering
- A fun, lively startup culture
- Core values-based leadership
- A culture of employee engagement, diversity and inclusion
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a matching 401k program, and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it
- Competitive salary and generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
Hi Marley is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, where all employees are encouraged to be their authentic selves.
Hi Marley participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information, please review the documents under "E-Verify Poster" here: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/OnlineResources.aspx