Director of Implementation & EnablementBoston, MA
Hi Marley is a purpose-driven SaaS platform built for the insurance industry by people who know and love insurance. Designed to enhance customer trust and loyalty, Hi Marley enables hassle-free communication between the policyholder, insurance carrier and partners through a conversational SMS platform helping delight policyholders and achieve faster time to resolution. The platform uses industry-leading analytics to generate meaningful insights - enabling carriers to drive positive outcomes. Hi Marley has flexible APIs and requires zero integration to get started.
We are looking for a Director of Implementation & Enablement to lead our teams in onboarding and education for Hi Marley’s SaaS Insurance Communication Platform. This role oversees our customer-facing onboarding, project management, education, and integration services. We are seeking experience in high-growth Enterprise SaaS onboarding and provisioning to scale our lovable onboarding system. This team supports both customer and pre-sale efforts.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the teams responsible for project managing the setup and launch of UAT and production environments; and teams supporting user training/education and integration services.
- Lead the team on multiple project types, monitoring projects for scope, efficiency, staffing, customer satisfaction, resources and contractual deliverables
- Develop, document and maintain a repository of SaaS provisioning & onboarding business rules and process flows
- Hold concern for enablement and education of both customers and internal teams in use of application, striving to have team be SME’s in Hi Marley usage/functionality
- Develop relationships with customer executive and operation contacts to maintain pulse on needs and the services we can provide to add highest value; as well as being a point of escalation for needs with onboarding and integrations
- Work closely with leaders in Sales, Solutions Consulting, Customer Success, Product & Engineering on best customer and team experience while scaling customer onboarding, necessary communications between teams, and shared initiatives to meet the goals of the organization.
- Oversee Integration team holding high concern for prioritization of API Value Stream
- You will execute and iterate upon the Implementation and Education strategies, own metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for onboarding, and influence increases in closed won percentages for renewals and new business.
- Manage activities and people associated with project delivery success factors: enterprise use cases, strategic implementations, resources utilization, on-time, on-budget, and customer satisfaction.
What We’re Looking For
- A people-first leader, driving company values, and team culture. Track record of retaining and growing talent.
- Experience working in onboarding or implementation services with Enterprise Customer Teams
- Project management experience
- Ability to become domain expert in Insurtech digital transformation, enabling you to effectively pull client needs into onboarding and delivery strategy and resources
- InsurTech (more specifically Guidewire or Duck Creek) experience is a plus
- Interest in working with SAFe Agile methodologies
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
Who We Are:
Hi Marley has six permission to play values (Integrity, Inclusive, Compassion, Respect, Gratitude, Coachable) and three core values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
- Max Courage - we encourage our team, our customers, and their customers to dream big, try new ideas and maximize impact by measuring risk.
- Be Humble – we lead with appreciation and promote a culture of humility, compassion and openness to learn from anyone, anywhere.
- Ubuntu “I am because we are” - we believe true success is much bigger than any single individual or company. By aligning our individual aims behind a shared purpose we can achieve our fullest potential, together.
What We Offer:
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, supportive and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering
- A fun, lively startup culture
- Core values-based leadership
- A culture of employee engagement, diversity and inclusion
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a matching 401k program, and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it
- Competitive salary and generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
Hi Marley is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, where all employees are encouraged to be their authentic selves.
Hi Marley participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information, please review the documents under "E-Verify Poster" here: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/OnlineResources.aspx