Senior Product ManagerBoston, MA
Why join Hi Marley?
Hi Marley is the only digital communications platform built for insurance. With our innovative SaaS application, we are on a mission to transform the insurance industry one conversation at a time - and we are having fun and learning along the way! We celebrate each other's victories in and outside of work, respect each other as individuals and professionals and value ideas over hierarchy. Hi Marley promotes a culture of continuous learning, by always seeking ways to be better for ourselves, our team and our customers.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will play a key role in the evolution of Hi Marley, helping us build and deepen our insights as we aspire to build the best communication platform in Insurance. This person will drive experiments through design thinking tools, and be able to breakdown complex problems into simple solutions focused on important customer needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Be responsible for listening to our users’ problems and experiences, prioritizing the most important problems to solve and helping to lead an agile team in defining solutions to produce the best outcomes
- Work collaboratively with the Product team to define and drive the product strategy, vision and roadmap
- Understand SaaS metrics collection and Data-Driven Hypothesis Testing
- Collect and analyze data to gain insights about our users and platform
- Collaborate and work closely with the UX/UI designers and engineers to ensure successful implementation features
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4+ years' product development experience
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated experience using Design Thinking and Agile methodologies
- Experience in B2B SaaS and/or communication platforms
Who We Are:
Hi Marley has six permission to play values (Integrity, Inclusive, Compassion, Respect, Gratitude, Coachable) and three core values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
- Max Courage - we encourage our team, our customers, and their customers to dream big, try new ideas and maximize impact by measuring risk.
- Be Humble – we lead with appreciation and promote a culture of humility, compassion and openness to learn from anyone, anywhere.
- Ubuntu “I am because we are” - we believe true success is much bigger than any single individual or company. By aligning our individual aims behind a shared purpose we can achieve our fullest potential, together.
What We Offer:
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, supportive and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering
- A fun, lively startup culture
- Core values-based leadership
- A culture of employee engagement, diversity and inclusion
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a matching 401k program, and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it
- Competitive salary and generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
Hi Marley is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, where all employees are encouraged to be their authentic selves.
Hi Marley participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information, please review the documents under "E-Verify Poster" here: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/OnlineResources.aspx