Director of PartnershipsBoston, MA
We are looking for a Director of Partnerships who will be responsible for developing partner relationships across the insurance industry to build out Hi Marley’s Insurance Ecosystem.
What You’ll Do:
- Seek out insurance software and service providers (Partners) to participate in Hi Marley’s Ecosystem.
- Vett incoming Partner requests against the Ecosystem design strategy and roadmap.
- Establish and nurture relationships with insurance Ecosystem Partners to enhance Hi Marley’s software offering.
- Work with Partners and Hi Marley Product and Engineering teams to determine the integration path that will create a world class experience for the end customer.
- Coordinate the Partner implementation process through collaboration with Product and Engineering.
- Negotiate business terms and navigate the contracting process with Partners.
- Ensure the proper technical support is in place with the Partner to handle production issues in a timely fashion.
- Develop Partner relationships post implementation to ensure both the Partner and Hi Marley are meeting commitments and serving each other well.
- Explore ways that the partnership relationships can be leveraged in non Hi Marley accounts to gain traction.
- Work with the Hi Marley Marketing team to promote the partnerships.
- Attend industry marketing events as needed to promote Hi Marley’s partnership community.
- Facilitate relationships with our major technology partners (AWS, Twilio, etc.) and Hi Marley stakeholders to provide a consistent partnership approach.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 7+ years of Property and Casualty Insurance experience
- Strong track record in a Sr. Sales, Account Executive or Partnership role
- Solid analytical and negotiation skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Individual who works seamlessly across teams as a trusted partner
- Understanding of parties that could participate in Hi Marley’s insurance ecosystem
- Core Platforms
- Solution Providers
- Service Providers
- Consulting Firms
Who We Are:
Hi Marley has six permission to play values (Integrity, Inclusive, Compassion, Respect, Gratitude, Coachable) and three core values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
- Max Courage - we encourage our team, our customers, and their customers to dream big, try new ideas and maximize impact by measuring risk.
- Be Humble – we lead with appreciation and promote a culture of humility, compassion and openness to learn from anyone, anywhere.
- Ubuntu “I am because we are” - we believe true success is much bigger than any single individual or company. By aligning our individual aims behind a shared purpose we can achieve our fullest potential, together.
What We Offer:
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, supportive and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering
- A fun, lively startup culture
- Core values-based leadership
- A culture of employee engagement, diversity and inclusion
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a matching 401k program, and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it
- Competitive salary and generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
Hi Marley is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, where all employees are encouraged to be their authentic selves.
Hi Marley participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information, please review the documents under "E-Verify Poster" here: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/OnlineResources.aspx